Search Within Results:
Are you looking for a Birthday/Gift issue?
|We noticed that you searched for a date in the Twentieth Century. We offer birthday issues for many of these dates:|
|Purchase a birthday/gift issue|
Other Potential Titles...
Note: In addition to what may or may not be shown below, issues may be available for this date which have yet to be listed on our website.|
View Potential Titles for 11/01/1967
Due to the size of our inventory, it is possible we still may have what you are looking for. Please call (570-326-1045) or send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
November 02, 1967
THE VILLAGE VOICE, Greenwich Village, New York, November 2, 1967
* A great pre-Broadway review of "Hair" which includes a rare ad from prior to making it to Broadway
* The Public Theater - Greenwich, in the Village's own iconic newspaper
* Feature on H. Rap Brown
Prior to making it to Broadway and becoming one of the most famous musicals to hit the stage, the musical "Ha... See More
November 09, 1967
THE SPRINGFIELD UNION, Massachusetts, November 9, 1967
* Carl B. Stokes becomes 1st African-American mayor of a large U.S. city
* Elected mayor of Cleveland, Ohio
* Richard G. Hatcher becomes 1st African American mayor of Gary, Indiana
The front page has a four column heading: "Negro Elected Mayor in Gary, Ind.; Stokes Apparent Victor in Cleveland" First report coverage on ... See More
November 19, 1967
SPRINGFIELD SUNDAY REPUBLICAN, Springfield, Massachusetts, November 19, 1967
* USC Trojans vs. UCLA Bruins
* Signature game of the rivalry
* NCAA college football
The front page of the sport's section (inside) has a three column headline: "So. Cal. Nips UCLA, 21-20" with caption "Roses for the Trojans" and photo of O.J. Simpson being carried off the field.
O... See More
If you are searching for a newspaper from a specific date, please note that we have a vast selection available for purchase by using the date picker on our gifts and birthday newspapers page.