Show image list »
Tuskegee Airmen honored at museum...
Item # 677869
September 26, 1982
THE NEW YORK TIMES, Sept. 26, 1982
* Tuskegee Airmen honored w/ opneing
* African American pilots of WWII
* National Air and Space Museum exhibit
* 1982 Wilkes-Barre shootings
* George Banks spree killings
The top of page 33 has a two column heading: "Museum Exhibit Traces Blacks' Role in Aviation" with related pictorial. (see) First report coverage on the "Black Wings" exhibit opening at the National Air and Space Museum of the Smithsonian.
Also of interest is a front page heading: "Gunman Kills 13 in a Pennsylvania Rampage" with related photo. (see) First report coverage continues inside with another related photo.
Complete 1st section only with all 44 pages, nice condition.
Category: The 20th Century