Show image list »
Seabiscuit wins 1937 Brooklyn Handicap....
Item # 672305
June 27, 1937
CHICAGO SUNDAY TRIBUNE, June 27, 1937
* Seabiscuit wins Brooklyn Handicap
* Aqueduct Racetrack, Queens, New York
* Thoroughbred racehorse racing
* Artist - sculptor - mental patient
* Veronica Gedeon - Easter murders
The top of page 4 of section 2 (sports) has a one column heading: "SEA BISCUIT WINS AQUEDUCT STAKE IN PHOTO FINISH" with subhead. (see) First report coverage on famous racehorse, Seabiscuit, winning the Brooklyn Handicap at the Aqueduct Racetrack.
Complete with 70+ pages, rag edition in great condition. A few small binding holes along the spine.
Category: The 20th Century