Show image list »
Civil War 1862... Cedar Keys, Florida...
Item # 550804
February 14, 1862
THE NEW YORK HERALD, New York, NY, February 14, 1862
* Cedar Keys, Florida
* Port Royal, South Carolina
This genuine newspaper has a Wealth of Civil War reporting from during Abraham Lincoln's administration. Among the one column headlines on the Civil War are:
* INTERESTING FROM KEY WEST
* THE UNION FLEET AT WORK
* The Union Expedition to Cedar Keys, Florida
* Rebel Vessels Fortifications Destroyed
* INTERESTING FROM PORT ROYAL
* Affairs At Tybee And Warsaw Sound
Complete in eight pages. This issue is not fragile as newsprint from this era was made of cotton and linen rags, allowing them to remain very pliable and easy to handle. Minor spine wear, otherwise in nice condition.