Show image list »
Originally known as Skinner's Mudhole, Oregon...
Item # 633504
May 22, 1875
THE OREGON STATE JOURNAL, Eugene City, May 22, 1875
* Rare Old West title
A very early issue as it was just 22 years earlier that Eugene got its first Post Office. The town was originally known as Skinner's Mudhole. Various news reports of the day & a great wealth of ads, many of which are illustrated.
Four pages, never bound nor trimmed, great condition.
Category: The Old West