Show image list »
Dedicating the new synagogue in New York City...
Item # 622571
July 9, 1827
CONNECTICUT OBSERVER, Hartford, July 9, 1827
* B'nai Jeshurun (Manhattan) dedication
* Jewish synagogue congregation
page 2 has: "Dedication of the New Synagogue" in New York City which begins: "The new synagogue in Elm Street by the German & Polish Jews was dedicated by divine service..." with much description of it (see).
Four pages, various ink stains and some inked doodling, otherwise good.
Category: Pre-Civil War