Show image list »
Abraham Lincoln's funeral train...
Item # 582403
May 3, 1865
PHILADELPHIA INQUIRER, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, May 3, 1865
This newspaper has a one column headlines on the front page that include:
* HIGHLY IMPORTANT!
* The Plot to Burn Philadelphia!
* 800 Conspirators In League!
* The City To Be Laid In Ashes!
* Probable Surrender of Kirby Smith
* The Presidential Obsequies
and much more. A variety of post civil war related news throughout this issue.
Complete in 8 pages, uncut, unbound with some margin and fold wear, otherwise in good condition.