Home > 1862 Cedar Keys, Florida...
Show image list »
1862 Cedar Keys, Florida...
Item # 560762
January 25, 1862
NEW YORK DAILY TRIBUNE, New York, NY, January 25, 1862
* Cedar Keys, Florida
* General George Burnside
This Genuine newspaper has a Wealth of Civil War reporting from during Abraham Lincoln's administration. Among the one column headlines on the Civil War are:
* LATE NEWS FROM SOUTHERN SOURCES
* The Rebels Hear From Kentucky
* THE BURNSIDE EXPEDITION
* Rebel Alarm And Uncertainty
* DRAFTING IN NORTH CAROLINA
* Cedar Keys Captured by Union Forces
Complete in eight pages. This issue is not fragile as newsprint from this era was made of cotton and linen rags, allowing them to remain very pliable and easy to handle. Little margin wear, otherwise in good condition.