Show image list »
Abraham Lincoln prepares for inauguration...
Item # 554972
February 27, 1861
THE NEW YORK TIMES, February 27, 1861
* Abraham Lincoln prepares for inauguration
This 8 page newspaper has one column headlines on the front page that include:
* AFFAIRS OF THE NATION
* Highly Important News from Washington
* MOVEMENTS OF THE PRESIDENT ELECT
* Facts and Rumors in Reference to the Cabinet
* Exciting Scene In The House
and more. Lots of text.
Other news of the day with pre civil war tensions reporting. Area of some damp staining in the bottom right area. (see) Also some spine wear, otherwise in good condition.
Category: Pre-Civil War